TERMS OF SERVICE
1- These terms
What these terms cover
These are the terms and conditions on which we supply products to you.
Why you should read them
Please read these terms carefully before you submit your order to us. These terms tell you who we are, how we will provide products to you, how you and we may change or end the contract, what to do if there is a problem and other important information. If you think that there is a mistake in these terms, please contact us to discuss.
2- Information about us and how to contact us
Who we are
We are Greenliving Pharma Ltd a company registered in England and Wales. Our company registration number is 08983530 and our registered office is at Dalmar House, Barras Lane, Dalston, Carlisle, Cumbria CA5 7NY. Our registered VAT number is GB 203392832
How to contact us
You can contact us by telephoning our customer service team at 03333 443731 or by writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How we may contact you
If we have to contact you we will do so by telephone or by writing to you at the email address or postal address you provided to us in your order.
“Writing” includes emails
When we use the words “writing” or “written” in these terms, this includes emails.
3- Our contract with you
How we will accept your order.
Our acceptance of your order will take place when we email you to accept it, at which point a contract will come into existence between you and us.
If we cannot accept your order
If we are unable to accept your order, we will inform you of this and will not charge you for the product. This might be because the product is out of stock, because of unexpected limits on our resources which we could not reasonably plan for, because a credit reference we have obtained for you does not meet our minimum requirements, because we have identified an error in the price or description of the product or because we are unable to meet a delivery deadline you have specified.
Your order number
We will assign an order number to your order and tell you what it is when we accept your order. It will help us if you can tell us the order number whenever you contact us about your order.
We only sell to the UK
Our website is solely for the promotion of our products in the UK. Unfortunately, we do not accept orders from or deliver to addresses outside the UK.
4- Our products
Products may vary slightly from their pictures
The images of the products on our website are for illustrative purposes only. Although we have made every effort to display the colours accurately, we cannot guarantee that a device s display of the colours accurately reflects the colour of the products. Your product may vary slightly from those images.
Product packaging may vary
The packaging of the product may vary from that shown in images on our website.
5- Our rights to make changes
Minor changes to the products
We may change the product:
- to reflect changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements; and
- to implement minor technical adjustments and improvements. These changes will not affect your use of the product.
6- Providing the products
The costs of delivery will be as displayed to you on our website.
When we will provide the products
We will contact you with an estimated delivery date, we aim to deliver as quickly as possible, on occasion delivery will be within 30 days after the day on which we accept your order
We are not responsible for delays outside our control
If our supply of the products is delayed by an event outside our control then we will contact you as soon as possible to let you know and we will take steps to minimise the effect of the delay. Provided we do this we will not be liable for delays caused by the event, but if there is a risk of substantial delay you may contact us to end the contract and receive a refund for any products you have paid for but not received.
If you are not available when the product is delivered
If no one is available at your address to take delivery and the products cannot be posted through your letterbox, we will leave you a note informing you of how to rearrange delivery or collect the products from a local depot.
If you do not re-arrange delivery
If after a failed delivery to you, you do not re-arrange delivery or collect them from a delivery depot we will contact you for further instructions and may charge you for storage costs and any further delivery costs. If, despite our reasonable efforts, we are unable to contact you or re-arrange delivery or collection from a local depot we may end the contract and clause 6.9 will apply
When you become responsible for the goods
A product which is goods will be your responsibility from the time we deliver the product to the address you gave us.
When you own goods
You own a product which is goods once we have received payment in full.
What will happen if you do not give required information to us
We may need certain information from you so that we can supply the products to you. If so, this will have been stated in the description of the products on our website. We will contact you to ask for this information. If you do not give us this information within a reasonable time of us asking for it, or if you give us incomplete or incorrect information, we may either end the contract (and clause 6.9 will apply) or make an additional charge of a reasonable sum to compensate us for any extra work that is required as a result. We will not be responsible for supplying the products late or not supplying any part of them if this is caused by you not giving us the information we need within a reasonable time of us asking for it.
You must compensate us if you break the contract
If we end the contract in the situations in clause 6.5 and 6.8 we will refund any money you have paid in advance for products we have not provided but we may deduct or charge you reasonable compensation for the net costs we will incur as a result of your breaking the contract.
Reasons we may suspend the supply of products to you
We may have to suspend the supply of a product to:
- deal with technical problems or make minor technical changes
- update the product to reflect changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements
- make changes to the product as requested by you or notified by us to you (see clause 5.)
Your rights if we suspend the supply of products
We will contact you in advance to tell you we will be suspending supply of the product, unless the problem is urgent or an emergency. If we have to suspend the product for longer than a month in any 3 month period we will adjust the price so that you do not pay for products while they are suspended. You may contact us to end the contract for a product if we suspend it, or tell you we are going to suspend it, in each case for a period of more than 1 month and we will refund any sums you have paid in advance for the product in respect of the period after you end the contract.
We may also suspend supply of the products if you do not pay
If you do not pay us for the products when you are supposed to (see clause 11.4) and you still do not make payment within 7 days of us reminding you that payment is due, we may suspend supply of the products until you have paid us the outstanding amounts. We will contact you to tell you we are suspending supply of the products. We will not suspend the products where you dispute the unpaid invoice (see clause 11.6). We will not charge you for the products during the period for which they are suspended. As well as suspending the products we can also charge you interest on your overdue payments (see clause 11.5).
7- Your rights to end the contract
You can always end your contract with us
Your rights when you end the contract will depend on what you have bought, whether there is anything wrong with it, how we are performing and when you decide to end the contract:
- If what you have bought is faulty or misdescribed you may have a legal right to end the contract (or to get the product replaced or to get some or all of your money back), see clause 9
- If you want to end the contract because of something we have done or have told you we are going to do, see clause 7.2
- If you have just changed your mind about the product, see clause 7.3. You may be able to get a refund if you are within the cooling-off period, but this may be subject to deductions and you will have to pay the costs of return of any goods
Ending the contract because of something we have done or are going to do.
If you are ending a contract for a reason set out at (a) to (d) below the contract will end immediately and we will refund you in full for any products which have not been provided and you may also be entitled to compensation. The reasons are:
- we have told you about an error in the price or description of the product you have ordered and you do not wish to proceed
- there is a risk that supply of the products may be significantly delayed because of events outside our control
- we have suspended supply of the products for technical reasons, or notify you we are going to suspend them for technical reasons, in each case for a period of more than 1 month
- you have a legal right to end the contract because of something we have done wrong
Exercising your right to change your mind (Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013)
For most products bought online you have a legal right to change your mind within 14 days and receive a refund. These rights, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013, are explained in more detail in these terms.
When you don t have the right to change your mind
You do not have a right to change your mind in respect of:
- products sealed for health protection or hygiene purposes, once these have been unsealed after you receive them; and
- any products which become mixed inseparably with other items after their delivery.
How long do I have to change my mind?
You have 14 days after the day you (or someone you nominate) receives the goods, unless:
- Your goods are split into several deliveries over different days. In this case you have until 14 days after the day you (or someone you nominate) receives the last delivery to change your mind about the goods.
- Your goods are for regular delivery over a set period. In this case you have until 14 days after the day you (or someone you nominate) receives the first delivery of the goods.
8- How to end the contract with us (including if you have changed your mind)
Tell us you want to end the contract.To end the contract with us, please let us know by doing one of the following:
- Phone or email. Call customer services on 03333 443731 or email us at email@example.com. Please provide your name, home address, details of the order and, where available, your phone number and email address.
- Online. Complete the form on our website.
- By post. Print off the form and post it to us at the address on the form. Or simply write to us at that address, including details of what you bought, when you ordered or received it and your name and address.
Returning products after ending the contract.
If you end the contract for any reason after products have been dispatched to you or you have received them, you must return them to us. You must post them back to us at Greenliving Pharma, Sprunston, Durdar, Carlisle, Cumbria, CA5 7AP or (if they are not suitable for posting) allow us to collect them from you. Please call customer services on 03333 443731 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a return label or to arrange collection. If you are exercising your right to change your mind you must send off the goods within 14 days of telling us you wish to end the contract.
When we will pay the costs of return.
We will pay the costs of return:
- if the products are faulty or misdescribed;
- if you are ending the contract because we have told you of an upcoming change to the product or these terms, an error in pricing or description, a delay in delivery due to events outside our control or because you have a legal right to do so as a result of something we have done wrong; or
- if you are exercising your right to change your mind.
In all other circumstances (including where you are exercising your right to change your mind) you must pay the costs of return.
What we charge for collection.
If you are responsible for the costs of return and we are collecting the product from you, we will charge you the direct cost to us of collection.
How we will refund you.
We will refund you the price you paid for the products including delivery costs, by the method you used for payment. However, we may make deductions from the price, as described below.
Deductions from refunds if you are exercising your right to change your mind.
If you are exercising your right to change your mind:
- We may reduce your refund of the price (excluding delivery costs) to reflect any reduction in the value of the goods, if this has been caused by your handling them in a way which would not be permitted in a shop. See our Returns page for information about what handling is acceptable and examples. If we refund you the price paid before we are able to inspect the goods and later discover you have handled them in an unacceptable way, you must pay us an appropriate amount.
- The maximum refund for delivery costs will be the costs of delivery by the least expensive delivery method we offer. For example, if we offer delivery of a product within 3-5 days at one cost but you choose to have the product delivered within 24 hours at a higher cost, then we will only refund what you would have paid for the cheaper delivery option.
When your refund will be made.
We will make any refunds due to you as soon as possible. If you are exercising your right to change your mind then:
- If the products are goods and we have not offered to collect them, your refund will be made within 14 days from the day on which we receive the product back from you or, if earlier, the day on which you provide us with evidence that you have sent the product back to us. For information about how to return a product to us, see clause 8.2.
- In all other cases, your refund will be made within 14 days of your telling us you have changed your mind
9- If there is a problem with the product
How to tell us about problems
If you have any questions or complaints about the product, please contact us. You can telephone our customer service team at 03333 443731 or write to us at email@example.com.
Summary of your legal rights.
We are under a legal duty to supply products that are in conformity with this contract. See the box below for a summary of your key legal rights in relation to the product. Nothing in these terms will affect your legal rights.
Summary of your key legal rights
This is a summary of your key legal rights. These are subject to certain exceptions. For detailed information please visit the Citizens Advice website www.adviceguide.org.uk or call 03454 04 05 06.
If your product is goods, the Consumer Rights Act 2015 says goods must be as described, fit for purpose and of satisfactory quality. During the expected lifespan of your product your legal rights entitle you to the following:
- Up to 30 days: if your goods are faulty, then you can get an immediate refund.
- Up to six months: if your goods can t be repaired or replaced, then you re entitled to a full refund, in most cases.
- Up to six years: if your goods do not last a reasonable length of time you may be entitled to some money back.
Your obligation to return rejected products
If you wish to exercise your legal rights to reject products you must post them back to us or (if they are not suitable for posting) allow us to collect them from you. We will pay the costs of postage or collection. Please call customer services on 03333 443731 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a return label or to arrange collection.
10- Price and payment
Where to find the price for the product.
The price of the product (which includes VAT) will be the price indicated on the order pages when you placed your order. We take all reasonable care to ensure that the price of the product advised to you is correct. However please see clause 10.3 for what happens if we discover an error in the price of the product you order.
We will pass on changes in the rate of VAT.
If the rate of VAT changes between your order date and the date we supply the product, we will adjust the rate of VAT that you pay, unless you have already paid for the product in full before the change in the rate of VAT takes effect.
What happens if we got the price wrong.
It is always possible that, despite our best efforts, some of the products we sell may be incorrectly priced. We will normally check prices before accepting your order so that, where the product s correct price at your order date is less than our stated price at your order date, we will charge the lower amount. If the product s correct price at your order date is higher than the price stated to you, we will contact you for your instructions before we accept your order. If we accept and process your order where a pricing error is obvious and unmistakeable and could reasonably have been recognised by you as a mispricing, we may end the contract, refund you any sums you have paid and require the return of any goods provided to you.
When you must pay and how you must pay.
We accept payment via BACS. You must pay for the products before we dispatch them. If applicable, we will not charge your credit or debit card until we dispatch the products to you.
We can charge interest if you pay late.
If you do not make any payment to us by the due date we may charge interest to you on the overdue amount at the rate of 3% a year above the base lending rate from time to time. This interest shall accrue on a daily basis from the due date until the date of actual payment of the overdue amount, whether before or after judgment. You must pay us interest together with any overdue amount.
What to do if you think an invoice is wrong.
If you think an invoice is wrong please contact us promptly to let us know. You will not have to pay any interest until the dispute is resolved. Once the dispute is resolved we will charge you interest on correctly invoiced sums from the original due date.
11- Our responsibility for loss or damage suffered by you
11.1 We are responsible to you for foreseeable loss and damage caused by us.
If we fail to comply with these terms, we are responsible for loss or damage you suffer that is a foreseeable result of our breaking this contract or our failing to use reasonable care and skill, but we are not responsible for any loss or damage that is not foreseeable. Loss or damage is foreseeable if either it is obvious that it will happen or if, at the time the contract was made, both we and you knew it might happen, for example, if you discussed it with us during the sales process.
We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so.
This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors; for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; for breach of your legal rights in relation to the products as summarised at clause 10.2; and for defective products under the Consumer Protection Act 1987.
We are not liable for business losses.
We only supply the products for domestic and private use. If you use the products for any commercial, business or re-sale purpose we will have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
12- How we may use your personal information
How we will use your personal information.
We will use the personal information you provide to us:
- to supply the products to you;
- to process your payment for the products; and
- if you agreed to this during the order process, to give you information about similar products that we provide, but you may stop receiving this at any time by contacting us.
We may pass your personal information to credit reference agencies.
Where we extend credit to you for the products, we may pass your personal information to credit reference agencies and they may keep a record of any search that they do.
We will only give your personal information to other third parties where the law either requires or allows us to do so.
1. The competition will run for the period outlined in the competition text. Entries outside this period may not be entered.
2. To enter: entrants must meet all entry requirements outlined in the competition
3. Winner Selection: The winner will be chosen at random from the valid entries by a Greenliving Pharma representative on the outlined date.
4. The winner will be notified within 7 days of the end of the prize draw and have a further 7 days from the date of notification to respond to the initial notification confirming they wish to claim the prize. Failure to comply with this time frame may result in disqualification of that winner and the prize being awarded to another winner selected by the criteria above.
5. The winner will be contacted for further information and to schedule a stay day within 14 days of confirming the winner’s delivery details.
6. Entrants must not be employees of Greenliving Pharma nor its affiliates.
9. Entrants must reside in the U.K.
7. The Promoter cannot accept any responsibility if the winner’s notification message is not received due to a fault in the messaging platform e.g. for the notification message sent straight to the winner’s junk mail folder.
8. The Promoter will only use the personal details supplied for the administration of the promotion and for no other purpose unless we have your consent.
9. The winner’s name may be used on Greenliving Pharma’s Facebook and Instagram accounts and/or for website purposes or in print to promote the competition.
10. The winner may have the option to participate in publicity arising from the promotion.
11. The Promoter will not be liable to any participant for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with their entering this promotion or as a result of their accepting any prize as a result of this promotion. Nothing in these terms of and conditions excludes or limits the Promoter’s liability for death or personal injury arising from its negligence, or its fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, or any other liability that cannot be excluded or limited by English law.
12. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
13. By taking part in this promotion all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions.
14. These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. The courts of England and Wales will have non-exclusive jurisdiction unless the participant is resident in Scotland in which case, they may also bring proceedings in Scotland. Promoter: Greenliving Pharma, Sprunston, Durdar, Carlisle, CA5 7AP
15- Other important terms
You need our consent to transfer your rights to someone else (except that you can always transfer our guarantee).
You may only transfer your rights or your obligations under these terms to another person if we agree to this in writing.
Nobody else has any rights under this contract (except someone you pass your guarantee on to).
This contract is between you and us. No other person shall have any rights to enforce any of its terms.
If a court finds part of this contract illegal, the rest will continue in force.
Each of the paragraphs of these terms operates separately. If any court or relevant authority decides that any of them are unlawful, the remaining paragraphs will remain in full force and effect.
Even if we delay in enforcing this contract, we can still enforce it later.
If we do not insist immediately that you do anything you are required to do under these terms, or if we delay in taking steps against you in respect of your breaking this contract, that will not mean that you do not have to do those things and it will not prevent us taking steps against you at a later date. For example, if you miss a payment and we do not chase you but we continue to provide the products, we can still require you to make the payment at a later date.
Which laws apply to this contract and where you may bring legal proceedings.
These terms are governed by English law and you can bring legal proceedings in respect of the products in the English courts. If you live in Scotland you can bring legal proceedings in respect of the products in either the Scottish or the English courts. If you live in Northern Ireland you can bring legal proceedings in respect of the products in either the Northern Irish or the English courts.