Terms & Conditions – Affiliate Program By signing up to be an affiliate in the Easy Project Affiliate Program (the “Program”) you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (the “Terms”). Please ensure that you read them carefully before signing up. These Terms are a legal agreement between Greenliving Pharma Ltd a company registered in England and Wales under company number 08983530 and having its registered office at Sprunston, Durdar, Carlisle CA5 7AP (“Greenliving Pharma”, “we”, “us”) and You (the “Affiliate”, “you”). We reserve the right to update and change the Terms from time to time without notice. Any amendments, modifications, enhancements or changes to the Program including the release of new features and resources made available by us from time to time shall be subject to these Terms. Continued use of the Program after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes. You can review the most current version of the Terms at any time at https://greenlivingpharma.online/terms-of-service/ Any violation of these Terms may result in, among other things, termination or suspension of your rights to be an Affiliate and forfeiture of any outstanding affiliate referral fee payments earned during the violation. Account Registration & Terms You must provide your legal full name, a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the sign up process for an Affiliate account (“account”) You must be 18 years of age or older to join this Program. Each account is for use by either a single legal entity (e.g. a company or a partnership) or an individual user. We do not permit you to share your user name and password with any other person nor with multiple users on a network. Responsibility for the security of any user names and passwords issued (including those of any Invitees) rests with you. You may not use the Program for any illegal or unauthorised purpose. You must not, in the use of the Program, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws). Referral Links & Promotion Once you have signed up for the Program you will be provided with a URL link, a coupon and will generate a user ID that must be used to identify you when placing a link from your site, email or other communications to Greenliving Pharma. It is your responsibility to ensure each such link is correctly formatted. We may also provide graphical images that can be used within the links to promote Greenliving Pharma. You may not modify these images in any way. We reserve the right to change the images at any time without notice. You will be solely responsible for the development, operation, and maintenance of your site and for all materials that appear on your site You may not use our name or graphics in any bulk email whatsoever unless we have given our advanced written consent. We may terminate the Agreement if any meaningful spam complaints naming us or our services result from your marketing activities. You may not issue any press release with respect to this Agreement or your participation in the Program; such action may result in your termination from the Program. In addition, you may not in any manner misrepresent or embellish the relationship between us and you, say you develop our Services, say you are part of Greenliving Pharma or express or imply any relationship between us and you or any other person or entity, except as expressly permitted by this Agreement. Commission Fees – Currently 5% of sales made using affiliate code – subject to change without written notice. Payment Accrued commission fees are paid via bank transfer roughly once per month and only when your accrued commission fees total £500 or more. The Affiliate will then raise an invoice to Greenliving Pharma for the indicated amount. You must have a valid bank account to receive referral fees, as we do not offer payment via cheque/check, credit card, cash or other method. Customer payments refunded or payments charged-back due to credit card fraud do not qualify for Comission fees. We may delay crediting of commission fees subject to risk analysis considerations and Anti-Money Laundering procedures. A summary of sign ups and statement of comission fees is available to the Affiliate by logging into their Affiliate account. The commission fee structure is subject to change at our discretion. Currently 5% of sales made. March 2023 We reserve the right to disqualify referral fees earned through fraudulent, illegal, or overly aggressive, questionable sales or marketing methods. All fees are exclusive of all taxes, charges, levies, assessments and other fees of any kind imposed on your involvement in this Agreement and shall be the responsibility of, and payable by you. We reserve the right to check and change commissions on the basis of orders actually paid, the notification e-mail is not understood as a confirmed commission – this is only a notification, and every payment will be verified based on real transactions. Customer Definition Every customer who buys a product through this program is deemed to be a customer of Greenliving Pharma. Accordingly, all of our rules, policies, and operating procedures concerning pricing, customer orders, customer service, and services sales will apply to those customers. We may change our policies and operating procedures at any time. Greenliving Pharma is not responsible for any representations made by the Affiliate that contradict our rules, policies or operating procedures. Pricing & Availability We will determine the prices to be charged for products sold under this Program in accordance with our own pricing policies. Services prices and availability may vary from time to time. Because price changes may affect services that you have listed on your site, you should not display services prices on your site. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to present accurate information, but we cannot guarantee the availability or price of any particular service. Copyrighted and Trademarked material You are solely responsible for ensuring that your reviews, product descriptions and articles (if applicable at your site) obey all applicable copyright, trademark, and other laws. Greenliving Pharma will not be responsible if you use another party’s copyrighted or trademarked material in violation of the law. Term of the Agreement and Program The term of this Agreement will begin upon our acceptance of your Program application and will end when terminated by either party. Either you or we may terminate this Agreement at any time, with or without cause, by giving the other party notice of termination. Notice by e-mail, to your address on our records, is considered sufficient notice to terminate this Agreement. Greenliving Pharma reserves the right to end the Program at any time. Upon Program termination, Greenliving Pharma will pay any legitimate outstanding earnings. Termination Greenliving Pharma, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Program, or any other Greenliving Pharma, for any reason at any time. Such termination will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Affiliate Account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all potential or accrued referral fees in your Account if they were earned through fraudulent, illegal, or overly aggressive, questionable sales or marketing methods. Greenliving Pharma reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time. Upon the termination of this Agreement for any reason, you will immediately cease use of, and remove from your site, all links to the Greenliving Pharma website and all our images and other materials provided under the Program Relationship of Parties You and we are independent contractors, and nothing in this Agreement will create any partnership, joint venture, agency, franchise, sales representative, or employment relationship between the parties. You will have no authority to make or accept any offers or representations on our behalf. You will not make any statement, whether on your site or otherwise, that reasonably would contradict anything in this Agreement. Limitations of Liability The Company and any of the Company’s officers, directors, employees, shareholders or agents of any of them, exclude all liability and responsibility for any amount or kind of loss or damage that may result to you or a third party (including without limitation, any direct, indirect, punitive or consequential loss or damages, or any loss of income, profits, goodwill, data, contracts, use of money, or loss or damages arising from or connected in any way to business interruption, and whether in tort (including without limitation negligence), contract or otherwise) in connection with this Program. Nothing in this legal notice shall exclude or limit the Company’s liability for: (a) death or personal injury caused by negligence (as such term is defined by the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977; or (b) fraud; or (c) misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter; or (d) any liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law. If your use of material provided under this Program results in the need for servicing, repair or correction of equipment, software or data, you assume all costs thereof. The Company’s maximum aggregate liability under or in connection with these Terms, or any collateral contract, whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise (a “Claim”), shall be limited to a sum equal to the aggregate amount which we are obliged to pay you in the twelve (12) month period immediately prior to the period giving rise to such Claim. Arbitration Any dispute relating in any way to this Agreement (including any actual or alleged breach hereof), any transactions or activities under this Agreement or your relationship with us or any of our affiliates shall be submitted to confidential arbitration in England and Wales. Arbitration under this agreement shall be conducted under the rules then prevailing of the England and Wales Arbitration Association. The arbitrator’s award shall be binding and may be entered as a judgment in any court of competent jurisdiction. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, no arbitration under this Agreement shall be joined to an arbitration involving any other party subject to this Agreement, whether through class arbitration proceedings or otherwise. Notice All notices given by you to us must be given to Greenliving Pharma. at email@example.com. We may give notice to you at the e-mail address you provided to us when registering. Notice will be deemed received and properly served 24 hours after an e-mail is sent. In proving the service of any notice, it will be sufficient to prove in the case of an e-mail, that such e-mail was sent to the specified e-mail address of the addressee. Events outside our control We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations hereunder that is caused by events outside our reasonable control (a “Force Majeure Event”). A Force Majeure Event includes any act, event, non-happening, omission or accident beyond our reasonable control and includes in particular (without limitation) the following: (a) strikes, lock-outs or other industrial action; (b) civil commotion, riot, invasion, terrorist attack or threat of terrorist attack, war (whether declared or not) or threat or preparation for war; (c) fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, subsidence, epidemic or other natural disaster; (d) impossibility of the use of public or private telecommunications networks; (e) the acts, decrees, legislation, regulations or restrictions of any government. Our performance is deemed to be suspended for the period that the Force Majeure Event continues, and we will have an extension of time for performance for the duration of that period. We will use our reasonable endeavors to bring the Force Majeure Event to a close or to find a solution by which our obligations under these Terms may be performed despite the Force Majeure Event. Waiver If we fail, at any time to insist upon strict performance of any of your obligations under these Terms, or if we fail to exercise any of the rights or remedies to which we are entitled hereunder, this shall not constitute a waiver of such rights or remedies and shall not relieve you from compliance with such obligations. A waiver by us of any default shall not constitute a waiver of any subsequent default. No waiver by us of any of these Terms shall be effective unless it is expressly stated to be a waiver and is communicated to you in writing. Severability If any of these Terms are determined by any competent authority to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable to any extent, such term, condition or provision will to that extent be severed from the remaining terms, conditions and provisions which will continue to be valid to the fullest extent permitted by law. Entire agreement These Terms and any document expressly referred to in it represents the entire agreement between us in relation to the use of the Program and supersedes any prior agreement, understanding or arrangement between us, whether oral or in writing. We each acknowledge that, in entering into these Terms, neither of us has relied on any representation, undertaking or promise given by the other or be implied from anything said or written in negotiations between us prior to entering into these Terms except as expressly stated herein. Neither of us shall have any remedy in respect of any untrue statement made by the other, whether orally or in writing, prior to the date we entered into these Terms (unless such untrue statement was made fraudulently) and the other party’s only remedy shall be for breach of contract as provided in these Terms. Governing law and jurisdiction This legal notice shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Disputes arising in connection with this legal notice shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts. .
TERMS OF SERVICE
1- These terms
What these terms cover
These are the terms and conditions on which we supply products to you.
Why you should read them
Please read these terms carefully before you submit your order to us. These terms tell you who we are, how we will provide products to you, how you and we may change or end the contract, what to do if there is a problem and other important information. If you think that there is a mistake in these terms, please contact us to discuss.
2- Information about us and how to contact us
Who we are
We are Greenliving Pharma Ltd a company registered in England and Wales. Our company registration number is 08983530 and our registered office is at Dalmar House, Barras Lane, Dalston, Carlisle, Cumbria CA5 7NY. Our registered VAT number is GB 203392832
How to contact us
You can contact us by telephoning our customer service team at 03333 443731 or by writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How we may contact you
If we have to contact you we will do so by telephone or by writing to you at the email address or postal address you provided to us in your order.
“Writing” includes emails
When we use the words “writing” or “written” in these terms, this includes emails.
3- Our contract with you
How we will accept your order.
Our acceptance of your order will take place when we email you to accept it, at which point a contract will come into existence between you and us.
If we cannot accept your order
If we are unable to accept your order, we will inform you of this and will not charge you for the product. This might be because the product is out of stock, because of unexpected limits on our resources which we could not reasonably plan for, because a credit reference we have obtained for you does not meet our minimum requirements, because we have identified an error in the price or description of the product or because we are unable to meet a delivery deadline you have specified.
Your order number
We will assign an order number to your order and tell you what it is when we accept your order. It will help us if you can tell us the order number whenever you contact us about your order.
We only sell to the UK
Our website is solely for the promotion of our products in the UK. Unfortunately, we do not accept orders from or deliver to addresses outside the UK.
4- Our products
Products may vary slightly from their pictures
The images of the products on our website are for illustrative purposes only. Although we have made every effort to display the colours accurately, we cannot guarantee that a device s display of the colours accurately reflects the colour of the products. Your product may vary slightly from those images.
Product packaging may vary
The packaging of the product may vary from that shown in images on our website.
5- Our rights to make changes
Minor changes to the products
We may change the product:
- to reflect changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements; and
- to implement minor technical adjustments and improvements. These changes will not affect your use of the product.
6- Providing the products
The costs of delivery will be as displayed to you on our website.
When we will provide the products
We will contact you with an estimated delivery date, we aim to deliver as quickly as possible, on occasion delivery will be within 30 days after the day on which we accept your order
We are not responsible for delays outside our control
If our supply of the products is delayed by an event outside our control then we will contact you as soon as possible to let you know and we will take steps to minimise the effect of the delay. Provided we do this we will not be liable for delays caused by the event, but if there is a risk of substantial delay you may contact us to end the contract and receive a refund for any products you have paid for but not received.
If you are not available when the product is delivered
If no one is available at your address to take delivery and the products cannot be posted through your letterbox, we will leave you a note informing you of how to rearrange delivery or collect the products from a local depot.
If you do not re-arrange delivery
If after a failed delivery to you, you do not re-arrange delivery or collect them from a delivery depot we will contact you for further instructions and may charge you for storage costs and any further delivery costs. If, despite our reasonable efforts, we are unable to contact you or re-arrange delivery or collection from a local depot we may end the contract and clause 6.9 will apply
When you become responsible for the goods
A product which is goods will be your responsibility from the time we deliver the product to the address you gave us.
When you own goods
You own a product which is goods once we have received payment in full.
What will happen if you do not give required information to us
We may need certain information from you so that we can supply the products to you. If so, this will have been stated in the description of the products on our website. We will contact you to ask for this information. If you do not give us this information within a reasonable time of us asking for it, or if you give us incomplete or incorrect information, we may either end the contract (and clause 6.9 will apply) or make an additional charge of a reasonable sum to compensate us for any extra work that is required as a result. We will not be responsible for supplying the products late or not supplying any part of them if this is caused by you not giving us the information we need within a reasonable time of us asking for it.
You must compensate us if you break the contract
If we end the contract in the situations in clause 6.5 and 6.8 we will refund any money you have paid in advance for products we have not provided but we may deduct or charge you reasonable compensation for the net costs we will incur as a result of your breaking the contract.
Reasons we may suspend the supply of products to you
We may have to suspend the supply of a product to:
- deal with technical problems or make minor technical changes
- update the product to reflect changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements
- make changes to the product as requested by you or notified by us to you (see clause 5.)
Your rights if we suspend the supply of products
We will contact you in advance to tell you we will be suspending supply of the product, unless the problem is urgent or an emergency. If we have to suspend the product for longer than a month in any 3 month period we will adjust the price so that you do not pay for products while they are suspended. You may contact us to end the contract for a product if we suspend it, or tell you we are going to suspend it, in each case for a period of more than 1 month and we will refund any sums you have paid in advance for the product in respect of the period after you end the contract.
We may also suspend supply of the products if you do not pay
If you do not pay us for the products when you are supposed to (see clause 11.4) and you still do not make payment within 7 days of us reminding you that payment is due, we may suspend supply of the products until you have paid us the outstanding amounts. We will contact you to tell you we are suspending supply of the products. We will not suspend the products where you dispute the unpaid invoice (see clause 11.6). We will not charge you for the products during the period for which they are suspended. As well as suspending the products we can also charge you interest on your overdue payments (see clause 11.5).
7- Your rights to end the contract
You can always end your contract with us
Your rights when you end the contract will depend on what you have bought, whether there is anything wrong with it, how we are performing and when you decide to end the contract:
- If what you have bought is faulty or misdescribed you may have a legal right to end the contract (or to get the product replaced or to get some or all of your money back), see clause 9
- If you want to end the contract because of something we have done or have told you we are going to do, see clause 7.2
- If you have just changed your mind about the product, see clause 7.3. You may be able to get a refund if you are within the cooling-off period, but this may be subject to deductions and you will have to pay the costs of return of any goods
Ending the contract because of something we have done or are going to do.
If you are ending a contract for a reason set out at (a) to (d) below the contract will end immediately and we will refund you in full for any products which have not been provided and you may also be entitled to compensation. The reasons are:
- we have told you about an error in the price or description of the product you have ordered and you do not wish to proceed
- there is a risk that supply of the products may be significantly delayed because of events outside our control
- we have suspended supply of the products for technical reasons, or notify you we are going to suspend them for technical reasons, in each case for a period of more than 1 month
- you have a legal right to end the contract because of something we have done wrong
Exercising your right to change your mind (Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013)
For most products bought online you have a legal right to change your mind within 14 days and receive a refund. These rights, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013, are explained in more detail in these terms.
When you don t have the right to change your mind
You do not have a right to change your mind in respect of:
- products sealed for health protection or hygiene purposes, once these have been unsealed after you receive them; and
- any products which become mixed inseparably with other items after their delivery.
How long do I have to change my mind?
You have 14 days after the day you (or someone you nominate) receives the goods, unless:
- Your goods are split into several deliveries over different days. In this case you have until 14 days after the day you (or someone you nominate) receives the last delivery to change your mind about the goods.
- Your goods are for regular delivery over a set period. In this case you have until 14 days after the day you (or someone you nominate) receives the first delivery of the goods.
8- How to end the contract with us (including if you have changed your mind)
Tell us you want to end the contract.To end the contract with us, please let us know by doing one of the following:
- Phone or email. Call customer services on 03333 443731 or email us at email@example.com. Please provide your name, home address, details of the order and, where available, your phone number and email address.
- Online. Complete the form on our website.
- By post. Print off the form and post it to us at the address on the form. Or simply write to us at that address, including details of what you bought, when you ordered or received it and your name and address.
Returning products after ending the contract.
If you end the contract for any reason after products have been dispatched to you or you have received them, you must return them to us. You must post them back to us at Greenliving Pharma, Sprunston, Durdar, Carlisle, Cumbria, CA5 7AP or (if they are not suitable for posting) allow us to collect them from you. Please call customer services on 03333 443731 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a return label or to arrange collection. If you are exercising your right to change your mind you must send off the goods within 14 days of telling us you wish to end the contract.
When we will pay the costs of return.
We will pay the costs of return:
- if the products are faulty or misdescribed;
- if you are ending the contract because we have told you of an upcoming change to the product or these terms, an error in pricing or description, a delay in delivery due to events outside our control or because you have a legal right to do so as a result of something we have done wrong; or
- if you are exercising your right to change your mind.
In all other circumstances (including where you are exercising your right to change your mind) you must pay the costs of return.
What we charge for collection.
If you are responsible for the costs of return and we are collecting the product from you, we will charge you the direct cost to us of collection.
How we will refund you.
We will refund you the price you paid for the products including delivery costs, by the method you used for payment. However, we may make deductions from the price, as described below.
Deductions from refunds if you are exercising your right to change your mind.
If you are exercising your right to change your mind:
- We may reduce your refund of the price (excluding delivery costs) to reflect any reduction in the value of the goods, if this has been caused by your handling them in a way which would not be permitted in a shop. See our Returns page for information about what handling is acceptable and examples. If we refund you the price paid before we are able to inspect the goods and later discover you have handled them in an unacceptable way, you must pay us an appropriate amount.
- The maximum refund for delivery costs will be the costs of delivery by the least expensive delivery method we offer. For example, if we offer delivery of a product within 3-5 days at one cost but you choose to have the product delivered within 24 hours at a higher cost, then we will only refund what you would have paid for the cheaper delivery option.
When your refund will be made.
We will make any refunds due to you as soon as possible. If you are exercising your right to change your mind then:
- If the products are goods and we have not offered to collect them, your refund will be made within 14 days from the day on which we receive the product back from you or, if earlier, the day on which you provide us with evidence that you have sent the product back to us. For information about how to return a product to us, see clause 8.2.
- In all other cases, your refund will be made within 14 days of your telling us you have changed your mind
9- If there is a problem with the product
How to tell us about problems
If you have any questions or complaints about the product, please contact us. You can telephone our customer service team at 03333 443731 or write to us at email@example.com.
Summary of your legal rights.
We are under a legal duty to supply products that are in conformity with this contract. See the box below for a summary of your key legal rights in relation to the product. Nothing in these terms will affect your legal rights.
Summary of your key legal rights
This is a summary of your key legal rights. These are subject to certain exceptions. For detailed information please visit the Citizens Advice website www.adviceguide.org.uk or call 03454 04 05 06.
If your product is goods, the Consumer Rights Act 2015 says goods must be as described, fit for purpose and of satisfactory quality. During the expected lifespan of your product your legal rights entitle you to the following:
- Up to 30 days: if your goods are faulty, then you can get an immediate refund.
- Up to six months: if your goods can t be repaired or replaced, then you re entitled to a full refund, in most cases.
- Up to six years: if your goods do not last a reasonable length of time you may be entitled to some money back.
Your obligation to return rejected products
If you wish to exercise your legal rights to reject products you must post them back to us or (if they are not suitable for posting) allow us to collect them from you. We will pay the costs of postage or collection. Please call customer services on 03333 443731 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a return label or to arrange collection.
10- Price and payment
Where to find the price for the product.
The price of the product (which includes VAT) will be the price indicated on the order pages when you placed your order. We take all reasonable care to ensure that the price of the product advised to you is correct. However please see clause 10.3 for what happens if we discover an error in the price of the product you order.
We will pass on changes in the rate of VAT.
If the rate of VAT changes between your order date and the date we supply the product, we will adjust the rate of VAT that you pay, unless you have already paid for the product in full before the change in the rate of VAT takes effect.
What happens if we got the price wrong.
It is always possible that, despite our best efforts, some of the products we sell may be incorrectly priced. We will normally check prices before accepting your order so that, where the product s correct price at your order date is less than our stated price at your order date, we will charge the lower amount. If the product s correct price at your order date is higher than the price stated to you, we will contact you for your instructions before we accept your order. If we accept and process your order where a pricing error is obvious and unmistakeable and could reasonably have been recognised by you as a mispricing, we may end the contract, refund you any sums you have paid and require the return of any goods provided to you.
When you must pay and how you must pay.
We accept payment via BACS. You must pay for the products before we dispatch them. If applicable, we will not charge your credit or debit card until we dispatch the products to you.
We can charge interest if you pay late.
If you do not make any payment to us by the due date we may charge interest to you on the overdue amount at the rate of 3% a year above the base lending rate from time to time. This interest shall accrue on a daily basis from the due date until the date of actual payment of the overdue amount, whether before or after judgment. You must pay us interest together with any overdue amount.
What to do if you think an invoice is wrong.
If you think an invoice is wrong please contact us promptly to let us know. You will not have to pay any interest until the dispute is resolved. Once the dispute is resolved we will charge you interest on correctly invoiced sums from the original due date.
11- Our responsibility for loss or damage suffered by you
11.1 We are responsible to you for foreseeable loss and damage caused by us.
If we fail to comply with these terms, we are responsible for loss or damage you suffer that is a foreseeable result of our breaking this contract or our failing to use reasonable care and skill, but we are not responsible for any loss or damage that is not foreseeable. Loss or damage is foreseeable if either it is obvious that it will happen or if, at the time the contract was made, both we and you knew it might happen, for example, if you discussed it with us during the sales process.
We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so.
This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors; for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; for breach of your legal rights in relation to the products as summarised at clause 10.2; and for defective products under the Consumer Protection Act 1987.
We are not liable for business losses.
We only supply the products for domestic and private use. If you use the products for any commercial, business or re-sale purpose we will have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
12- How we may use your personal information
How we will use your personal information.
We will use the personal information you provide to us:
- to supply the products to you;
- to process your payment for the products; and
- if you agreed to this during the order process, to give you information about similar products that we provide, but you may stop receiving this at any time by contacting us.
We may pass your personal information to credit reference agencies.
Where we extend credit to you for the products, we may pass your personal information to credit reference agencies and they may keep a record of any search that they do.
We will only give your personal information to other third parties where the law either requires or allows us to do so.
1. The competition will run for the period outlined in the competition text. Entries outside this period may not be entered.
2. To enter: entrants must meet all entry requirements outlined in the competition
3. Winner Selection: The winner will be chosen at random from the valid entries by a Greenliving Pharma representative on the outlined date.
4. The winner will be notified within 7 days of the end of the prize draw and have a further 7 days from the date of notification to respond to the initial notification confirming they wish to claim the prize. Failure to comply with this time frame may result in disqualification of that winner and the prize being awarded to another winner selected by the criteria above.
5. The winner will be contacted for further information and to schedule a stay day within 14 days of confirming the winner’s delivery details.
6. Entrants must not be employees of Greenliving Pharma nor its affiliates.
9. Entrants must reside in the U.K.
7. The Promoter cannot accept any responsibility if the winner’s notification message is not received due to a fault in the messaging platform e.g. for the notification message sent straight to the winner’s junk mail folder.
8. The Promoter will only use the personal details supplied for the administration of the promotion and for no other purpose unless we have your consent.
9. The winner’s name may be used on Greenliving Pharma’s Facebook and Instagram accounts and/or for website purposes or in print to promote the competition.
10. The winner may have the option to participate in publicity arising from the promotion.
11. The Promoter will not be liable to any participant for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with their entering this promotion or as a result of their accepting any prize as a result of this promotion. Nothing in these terms of and conditions excludes or limits the Promoter’s liability for death or personal injury arising from its negligence, or its fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, or any other liability that cannot be excluded or limited by English law.
12. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
13. By taking part in this promotion all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions.
14. These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. The courts of England and Wales will have non-exclusive jurisdiction unless the participant is resident in Scotland in which case, they may also bring proceedings in Scotland. Promoter: Greenliving Pharma, Sprunston, Durdar, Carlisle, CA5 7AP
15- Other important terms